1. ICTO Golden Medal for lifetime achievement
ICTO Golden Medal for
lifetime achievement is the highest and the most prestigious award given by
ICTO for lifetime career achievements.
It recognizes outstanding individuals in the IS field who have made exceptional contributions to research in and/or the practice of information systems.
Established in 2015 by the ICTO board, the ICTO Golden Medal Award is a singular honor to recognize seminal work by the award recipient.
ICTO Distinguished Career Achievement Award is awarded for individuals who made significant contributions in the following areas:
- Teaching effectively,
- Fostering pedagogical innovations,
- Developing doctoral students,
- Enhancing research in the field,
- Developing effective methods, structures, and designs,
- Unusually effective service to a major professional or academic institution.
Sultan Qaboos University